Residential Property and Conveyancing
We advise on all aspects of residential property transactions and conveyances including property financings, such as mortgages and re-mortgages.
We will guide you through the process from dealing with auctioneers and engineers, to entering into the contract and finalising you sale or purchase including dealing with your mortgage or other loan.
- Buying or selling of new or second-hand residential property
- Advising in relation to apartment complexes, service charges, rights and obligations of leaseholders and dealing with transfer of common areas to management companies (by court order, where necessary)
- Tax advice in relation to voluntary transfers (gifts) of property to family members or friends
- Advise in relation to the tax implications of the sale of residential property
- Mortgages, re-mortgages and top-up loans
- Compulsory purchases (CPO’s)
- Boundary disputes and rectifications, rights of way and other easements
- Adverse possession (Squatter’s rights) and Applications for First Registration